Saturday, February 6, 2010

Great day!

Wow, it's been a great day! Got the weekly shopping done, went for a long walk on a snow covered path in a local park (4 mile +/-), shoveled the driveway and around the pool (for the dog) and still managed to get a batch of all three lunch items made and in the freezer. We made a full batch of vegetable soup, turkey chilli plus a full pan of pizza bake....all my lunch favorites! Yes, for those who know me well that sounds like a very weird statement but the longer I eat such a clean diet, the less my old favorites even sound edible. In the interest of full disclosure I must admit that Lori actually got all the food in the freezer because I seriously hit the wall. I don't know if it was the tryptophan in my turkey sandwich or if, all of a sudden, I was really just that tired but whatever the cause I felt so tired I felt ill. I'm feeling a bit better now that I'm laying in my bed ready to call it a night.

This morning the scale announced my weight as exactly the same as last Sunday morning so we'll see what my "last chance workout" did for me today. Whatever it says, I know I am making progress and the scale with just have to catch up....at least that's how I feel today. :-)

Well, I really am beat so I'm giving in to sleep and we'll just have to see what the 'ole scale has to say when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment