Thursday, February 11, 2010

Toughest day so far

So today has been the toughest day so far in this little adventure. I have felt famished all day! The only thing that kept me from heading straight to the cafeteria for something to eat is the fact that I have committed to not spend ANY money in that place between now and May 3rd (at least). By the time lunchtime rolled around I felt like I could hardly stay vertical. I just wanted to lay down and curl up in a little ball sssssoooooooo bad!!!!! Once I got some food in me, I definitely felt better within 10-15 minutes but I was still hungry the rest of the day. Thankfully Lori cooked dinner and it was just coming out of the oven when I walked in the door. Aaaahhhh! I feel so much better......really, really tired, but so much better.

By the way, I did check my weight this morning and the scale says I've lost 2.6 lbs since Monday so I'm totally committed to keeping my diet clean. I'd be really bummed to lose this momentum. The big challenge will come Saturday because I have plans to go out to dinner with Lori, Sam, Sue & Brian (a friend in town over the weekend). Gonna need to do some planning ahead so I don't walk into the restaurant unprepared.

Well, I'm off to bed....finally! And tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment