Saturday, February 13, 2010

Whew!

Thankfully my hope for a great week after last week has come true. This morning the scale annouces I have lost 4.4 lbs so far this week! That puts be at a total of 14.4 lbs so far. Woohoo!!!! My official weigh-in for the week, however, is not until tomorrow morning. The funny thing about that is.....tonight I am going out to dinner for my first not "perfectly zone" meal in 4 weeks. The reason I think that's so funny is that since I started this adventure at 273 lbs (my absolutely highest lifetime weight - UGH~!) I have been excited and focused on getting back into the 250s. That is the neighborhood of where my weight was when I started the second job 6 months ago. So the first order of business has been to lose the 20 lbs I packed on during that first 5 months.

Now that it's close to happening, I am extremely motived to eat a very clean and zone-like restaurant meal to ensure not losing any momentum. Funny! In the past I may have wanted to use this dinner out as an excuse to eat "whatever I want" but today I really don't have any hankering for anything in particular.

Yesterday I even walked into the 2nd job with my desk piled high with chocolate, candy and valentines but I didn't eat a single piece and really didn't even crave it. That's progress!!!!

Well, it's time to get breakfast going so Lori & I can head out into a winter wonderland to get in our 10,000 steps for the day.

Hope everyone has an outstanding day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment