Saturday, February 27, 2010

Slowing Down

Almost to the end of the 6th week and the weight loss has slowed down. I'm not complaining. I'm ahead of schedule for week 6 and even though it has slowed down, it's still headed in the right direction. I have a hard time complaining about losing 17.8 lbs in 6 weeks. Besides the reality I'm now losing pretty much exactly what my little arm bands says I should be losing based on my daily calorie deficit.

After 2 weekends in a row that included a couple less than perfect restaurant meals it feels great to have been able to get back on track so easily and still without cravings. :-)

I'm still walking on all my breaks to get my steps in and I'm amazed at how much difference just walking can make. So off to the park I go. I think we may explore a new park today. Might head down to Ft. Snelling park and walk around one of the islands on one of their groomed walking trails. I'll let you know how it goes.

Now I just have to wait until tomorrow for my official Week 6 weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment