Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well......I'm finally back at it! I have experienced several false starts over the past year but have not been good about sharing my experiences here, an oversight I plan to remedy this year.



Unfortunately, I begin this year heavier than I have ever been. A major contributing factor has been the fact that I finally was given full clearance on my background investigation and began my career as a federal employee but kept my previous job for 5hrs each day Monday through Friday. The resulting schedule along with having access to a full service cafeteria a short elevator ride away have been "successful" in adding 20lbs to my frame over the past 5 months. UGH!!!! NOT the success I set out to achieve.



So here I sit, beginning again ......... AGAIN!!!



I just heard from a friend at work who has decided to start an office Biggest Loser competition beginning Jan 18th that will run until sometime in May. So I will join the adventure and use it as a little extra lift in my adventures to become a successful loser. :-)



1st Goal: Lose enough to get back the weight I was when I started this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment