Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 1

First week of my office Biggest Loser challenge is in the books and I'm proud to report it was a PERFECT week. I lost 3 lbs. I would have rather lost more but my actual goal was 2 lbs so I can't really be upset. The Body Bug makes a huge difference!!!! It's constant feedback telling you if you've taken enough steps, been active enough and burned enough calories which is HUGE! I had a couple days where I was a bit short on my activity but I was still able to reach my calorie deficit goal. It also felt nice to get back on the elliptical this weekend. The biggest accomplishment though was the fact that I had a perfect week of eating and it wasn't even painful. Oh and I haven't drank a soda pop since Friday and that hasn't been hard either....WEIRD!!!! Week 2 here I come! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment