Saturday, January 16, 2010

A step forward

Lori and I managed to get the workout room totally put back together this evening. A huge step in the right direction. A couple months ago we had to empty the room and jam everthing in the next room in order to get the carpet cleaned. Unfortunately, with our current crazy schedule we had not managed to get around to putting it back to rights.....it feels so good to get it done!!! I even jumped on the elliptical for a few minutes just for good measure.

The day started off with having to take Diane to the airport for her flight home so I feel even better having managed this accomplishment today.

I'm looking forward to getting a full workout in tomorrow. I will also weigh in tomorrow morning for my official start weight for both competitions.....so that will be fun....not! But I guess I have to start somewhere so here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment