Saturday, January 30, 2010

Almost the end of Week 2

So Week 2 doesn't end until tomorrow but so far it's been another perfect week of eating. The really cool thing was the epiphany I had earlier this week: I feel GREAT!!!!! The thing is I don't recall feeling really bad before.....that is other than feeling bad about being FAT!

I've hit the targets I set on my GoWear fit every day and last night I even decided to increase my daily step target from 5000 steps a day to 7000 steps a day. With my current schedule, I will need to continue walking on each of my work breaks to meet this goal each day which is good. Yesterday I actually hit 11,515 steps because every month we are allowed to take 59 minutes of Admin Leave to do something physical so Lori, Carrie and I went to the Mall of American and walked 3 full floors which equals about a mile and a half. Partway I through that walk I hit my moderate activity and step targets. I've found that I get really excited every time my watch starts beeping to announce I've met one of my daily targets. Sometimes I feel a little embarrassed at exactly how excited I get, but I'll take every little accomplishment that comes my way.

This morning when I got on the scale I was extremely excited because as of today I lost 5.4 lbs this week. My official weigh in isn't until tomorrow so that gives me great motivation to remain focused today. I would be REALLY disappointed if my official weigh in tomorrow is a step backward.....but we'll just have to wait and see.

So I'm off to get my errands done and get my steps in!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment