Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 1 of Tri Training

Mom and Dad headed home yesterday.....so sad to see them go! It was so cool having them parked in the backyard. The space ended up working better than I ever expected. It was really perfect!!!

But today is a new day and the training for my first triathlon begins today. Exactly 11 months from today. The goal is to get in shape while dropping a ton of weight before making final training preparations for the event.

Buffalo, MN June 5, 2011

So now I'm gonna try to set up a countdown ticker on this blog. If you see it on the front page you'll know I succeeded.....if you don't see it, I wasn't. :-)

Unfortunately, I've lost ground with all the guests in town so it's a bit frustrating to have to lose the same pounds ....but here we go again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment