Friday, July 9, 2010

Back on the bike

Feeling pretty happy at the moment. Right after getting home I hopped on the elliptical for 45 minutes while I watched part of the Tour de France. It felt a bit like walking through sand for part of it so I'm very satisfied that I managed to complete the full time I had planned.

Straight from the elliptical to the pool. hehe I know, I know, it's a pretty tough life.

In the end, it was such a gorgeous afternoon I decided it would be fun to take a quick spin on my bike. So after digging out the necessary equipment, I headed out for a spin on the old bike. It was a little like being reintroduced to an old friend. If memory serves, I don't think I've ridden more than a mile or two in the 3 years since arriving in the park at the end of the STP.

In the end I rode 10 miles and it felt great having the wind in my face again. Woohoo!

Perhaps I'll be able to get back out there again tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment