Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Refocusing

I am so thankful for a blog post written by my friend Diane. It really encouraged me!!! I have not done well this week at all. I have not exercised at all and I've not made perfect food choices either. I find it very frustrating because I see it happening in my head....I want it to happen in real life...but by the time we get home I am so hungry and tired all I care about is dinner and the couch. I have been feeling really bad about it and beginning to hit that point where I throw up my hands and eat whatever I want. Her post has really helped me see that God desires me to succeed and He is not sitting in heaven looking down and beating me up (which is great because I think I probably do enough of that for the both of us) He loves me unconditionally and He is for me. He will also help me refocus when necessary and keep moving forward to my stronger, healthier and fitter self.

No comments:

Post a Comment