Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another week

Unfortunately, it's been a VERY DIFFICULT week of long days arriving home basically in just enough time to make dinner, eat and head to bed. The scale reflects the reality of another week without working out. My weight only increased by .2 lb but clearly that is headed in the wrong direction. Thankfully, I have been hired on a temporary contract by a title company. Wow, what a relief!!! This coming week will still have it's challenges as the schedule will still be very long days...but I will make a concerted effort to not let the schedule overcome my need and desire to get my body moving. Also, I read a book called "The Writing Diet". It caught my eye at the book store right away. I mean, if I could "write" this weight off...I'm all over that! As I'm sure you have already figured out, it's not quite that simple. It is, however, still a concept I really like so I will be implementing at least some of the tools the author writes about. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment