Saturday, January 31, 2009

New day... same story... but with hope for the future

Another week has ended without a single day of real exercise. I wish I could convice myself that shoveling my driveway today will make a difference on the scale tomorrow but I'm guessing that the Tiramisu from last night's dinner might have something to say about that. UGH! I have heard so many people say they have so much energy because of their regular exercise regimen. I guess my issue is gathering enough energy to start the exercise program so that it can start giving me more energy. Hmm...that's sounds an awful lot like a chicken or egg problem. Funny, just as I was typing that last statement I realized I know the answer to the chicken or egg question. God created the chicken...just like he created us first. I guess I'll just need to suck it up and start with the exercise. I have a complete change in my work schedule this week. I start working from 3:00 - 11:30 pm this week. I plan on using some of my daytime hours for exercise as well as blogging more often than just the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment