Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weird week

It's almost the end of the eighth week and it's been a weird one. One day my work schedule didn't allow me to get in my 2nd 15 minute break walk and one day I was home sick with a headache so both of those days I missed my Step Target. I met my calorie target each day but it just didn't feel very satisfying. The fact that the scale has not been friendly certainly helped with the weird factor this week. Then Friday night I went out to eat and did not make a choice that was "on plan". I don't really feel guilty about that. I still made a reasonable calorie deficit for the day and outside Friday it was a perfect week of eating. I guess there just hasn't been anything special about my eating or my exercise to get excited about this week. Tomorrow morning is the official weigh-in and it will be interesting to see what it shows. I am on a very strange every other week schedule for weight loss. One week I lose 3 or 4 pounds and the next week I lose 0.2 pounds or something like that. I have yet to have the scale show a gain on the official weigh-in day but tomorrow could be the exception. We'll just have to see what the morning holds. Tomorrow is measurement day too so it should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment