Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 7

It's the end of Week 7 and I hit a major target. I've now lost a total of 21.8 lbs and it feels great!!!!!

Yesterday was a crazy full day. Headed out pretty early for grocery shopping and had to make several stops to get the whole list and made a quick stop at Subway for lunch. But the real action started when we got home. The first order of business when getting home was getting my workout in plus Lori needed to get her run in so while she was doing her Couch to 5k run I was on the elliptical next to her trying to keep up with her. It was a really good workout. Then we went straight to the kitchen. We fired up every burner, the oven and the crock pot to cook lunches for the coming weeks. After 4+ hours of cooking, cooking, cooking, we have 49 lunches in the freezer. Whew! By the time the kitchen was cleaned up my feet were throbbing so bed, it was 3 Advil and bed for me but it feels so good to have it done.

It was kind of funny because when I woke up this morning I felt just like I used to feel waking up on Sunday morning after a long bike ride. It was like de ja vu. I have a low grade headache at the moment but I'm sure it will subside as the day gets rolling.

Getting ready to fix breakfast and figure out where the walk will be today. It's very overcast today and the weather report has been threatening rain. The rain hasn't arrived yet but I don't think the conditions are favorable to a walk at Pioneer Park so it may be a mall walking day.

Looking forward to a very low-key day, relaxing and getting ready for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment