Saturday, April 3, 2010

Almost the end of Week 11

So I missed my Week 10 post. It's a little hard to describe the last couple weeks. There are a tone of changes going on at work. The office is getting prepared for a total reorganization and I am one of the people who's position will be changing the most. I 'll be doing new work, on a new team, with a new supervisor in a new branch. Funny thing is I 'm one of the people most excited about the reorganization.

As for my eating and exercise the past couple weeks have been weird. Breakfasts and lunches have remained constant during the week but on the weekends and Friday nights I've made some poor choices. Plus with missing work last Thursday and Friday kind of set me off a bit. I've also been drinking more soda pop. So this morning the scale was not very friendly. It shows my weight up 3 lbs for the week however I did not eat 10,000 more calories than I burned this week so I know that at least some of it is due to retaining water. So today I'm back to concentrating on drinking lots of water and staying away the soda pop.

We'll see what it looks like tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment